Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My first post

Just thought it would be a good idea to maintain a chronicle of what I cook and how(if?) we liked it.I have no idea as to how the format of the blog should be ...but I guess it will evolve along with my cooking skills (hopefully !).

I have been taking pictures of the food I have been cooking and sending it to my parents ( My mom is very skeptical of my skills in the kitchen). Let me start by posting those pictures!

Tomato Dal
~~~~~~~~~


Beans Koora
~~~~~~~~~
Bread Bonda
~~~~~~~~~
Hot Pongal
~~~~~~~~
Vada with Ginger Chutney
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bell Pepper Chutney
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome !

SNP said...

Thanks anonymous

Unknown said...

Welcome to the foodblogging world. Great recipes u have here.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to u.

SNP said...

Pushpa & Kanda,

Thanks for visiting my blog.